Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Steve Brandon: New Office Hours

Good morning. It's Tuesday, 23 September.

I finally found a couple of hours, and I made the move to my new office. It's 231 Massey, that is, the new Library and Technology Center behind Georgiadis on the Parham Road campus. Last week, I also began wearing a new hat--the English Program Liaison for the Academic Support Center on the Parham campus. All of the above means my office hours will begin meeting in new locations.

Monday and Thursday 12:30-2:30 Academic Support Center,
114 Burnette
Tuesday 12:00-2:30 231 Massey
Wednesday 12:00-2:00 Learning Community Faculty Center,
217 Massey

With the exclusion of meetings, etc., as much as possible, I'll be in Massey 231 Monday-Thursday, 8:30-11:00.

One last note, this week, on Thursday and Friday, 25-26 September, I'll be attending a VCCS conference; so, classes and office hours will be cancelled. Look for the work you are to do on the class blog.

Steve

No comments: